Official Tee Times
OFFICIAL TEE TIMES
Monday: Ladies 18 Hole: 8.30am – 10.00am
Tuesday: Men’s & Ladies 12 Hole: 8.30am – 9.30am from 7th Tee
Tuesday: Open Medley Competition 18 Hole: 8.30am – 12.00pm
Wednesday: Ladies 18 Hole: 8.30am – 11.00am
Thursday: Men’s 18 Hole: 7.00am – 12.30pm
Friday: Men’s & Ladies 9 Hole: 8:30am – 9:30am from 1st Tee
Saturday: Open Medley Competition 18 Hole: 7.00am – 12.30pm
Sunday: Mixed: 10.00am – 12.30pm
NB: The starter has full control of all competitions with discretion to vary these times in extenuating circumstances.
Far South District Golf Association
Narooma Golf Club is a member of the Far South Coast District Golf Association.
The Far South Coast District Golf Association is responsible for the promotion and conservation of the best interests and true spirit of the game of golf as well as to advance and develop the game in the Far South Coast District.
The Association also arranges and administers major open and junior tournaments in the District and each year manages Intra-district matches (the Association Pennant series) and, periodically, matches with other District Associations.
See more information at: http://www.fscdga.org.au/
Etiquette of Golf
The lowest marker in each game is responsible for the observance of the etiquette of golf and the speed of play.
No one should move, talk, stand close behind the ball or the hole when a player is addressing the ball or making a stroke.
The player who has the honor should be allowed to play before his opponent or fellow competitor tees his ball, but not to the extent that it delays play.
No player shall play until the party in front is out of range.
A player who has incurred a penalty should indicate the fact to his opponent or marker as soon as possible.
Players while searching for a ball should allow other matches coming up to pass them; they should signal, should not continue their play until those players have passed and are out of range.
Having played out of a bunker, a player should carefully rake the bunker and return rake to marked area outside of bunker.
Players should ensure that any turf cut or displaced by them is replaced at once and pressed down and on the putting green any mark made by them is obliterated as far as possible after the players have holed out.
When the result of a hole has been determined, players should immediately leave the putting green and should not replay their putts or practice putting.
2021 Golf Programme
Major Club Events 2021 – Men
• Seahorse Classic 4BBBB – Friday 11th June, 2021
• Seahorse Classic – Saturday, Sunday & Monday 12th, 13th & 14th June, 2021
• Narmorgui Golf Days – Sunday 25th July, 2021 @ Moruya, Sunday 22nd August, 2021 @ Narooma, Sunday 17th October, 2020 @ Bermagui
• Narooma Open 4BBB – Friday 5th November, 2021
• Narooma Open – Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th November, 2021
Major Club Events 2021 – Mixed
• Narooma “Summer” Seahorse Medley Ambrose – Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th February, 2021
• Narooma Seahorse Medley Ambrose – Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th August, 2021
Major Club Events 2021 – Ladies
• Ladies Narooma Open – Sunday 30th & Monday 31st May, 2021
• Ladies Seahorse Classic – Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th November, 2021