COVID-19 Temporary Conditions of Entry
For the well-being of our patrons and our Staff Members we ask you to consider our modified conditions of entry. Any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the premises.
– You must be feeling well and not experiencing any respiratory symptoms, such as a cough, sore/scratchy throat, or shortness of breath or fever.
– Sanitise your hands upon entry and exit of the premises
– You must provide your name and phone number upon entry for the purposes of tracing COVID-19 infections. These are stored confidentially and securely
– The Club has capacity limits in place for various areas throughout the Club, please abide
– Preferred card payments are being used throughout the premises, except for Gaming
– You can visit without ordering a meal
– Group bookings are not to exceed 10 patrons
– Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres and adhere to hygiene requirements
– Be seated when consuming food and beverages.
– Be seated when playing Gaming machines
– Please follow all signage, directions and advice of staff and management
ENJOY YOURSELF, it is great to have you back and we are here to serve you.
Narooma Golf Club
Updated Conditions of Entry
The Narooma Golf Club values the ongoing safety and health of our Members and Staff as it’s primary concern and duty. We are a registered Covid-19 safe business and continue to maintain our very high standards of cleanliness throughout the Club.
Every person without exception who enters our Club is required to check into the club, have their temperature tested, sanitise their hands and provide their contact details for tracing purposes.
We currently have entry restrictions in effect relating to persons arriving from Victoria and various Covid-19 hotspots around the state, as directed by the NSW Public Health Department.
To continue our defense against Covid-19 we have carefully considered and decided that if you reside in a listed postcode or have attended any of the listed COVID-19 Case Locations, you will not be permitted to enter into the Narooma Golf Club until further notice. We do not wish to offend, but we have a responsibility to our staff, our members and the community of Narooma.
Your continued cooperation is appreciated. We are all in this together
Narooma Golf Club
Welcome to Narooma Golf Club
Recognised as one of Australia’s top 100 golf courses, and famous for “Hogan’s Hole”, Narooma Golf Club is set on one of the most spectacular coastlines in the world.
The Clubhouse is a popular, South Coast venue for weddings and other functions. Relax and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and amazing view from the clubhouse, or on our back deck, while dining from our in- house Brasserie “Paul’s on the Course” or while having a cold refreshment from the selection of beverages available at our bars.