COVID-19 Temporary Conditions of Entry
For the well-being of our patrons and our Staff Members we ask you to consider our modified conditions of entry. Any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the premises.
- You must be feeling well and not experiencing any respiratory symptoms, such as a cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath or fever.
- Sanitise your hands upon entry and exit of the premises.
- You must provide your name and phone number upon entry for the purposes of COVID-19 tracing in the event of an infection. These details are stored confidentially and securely.
- The Club has capacity limits in place for various areas throughout the Club in line with the one person per two square meters ruling, please abide by these limits.
- Preferred card payments are being used throughout the premises, with the exception for Gaming.
- You can visit without ordering a meal.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres and adhere to hygiene requirements.
- Be seated when consuming food and beverages at all times except in outdoor areas where you are permitted to stand.
- Be seated when playing Gaming machines.
- Please follow all signage, directions and advice of staff and management
ENJOY YOURSELF, it is great to have you back and we are here to serve you.
Narooma Golf Club